Wednesday, December 2, 2009

First Day of Preschool

Can you believe it, I am finally starting to update my blog. I have to go all the way back to April but its a start. I am making a goal of doing a post a day until I get caught up!

This is Wyatt's first day of Mommy and me Preschool. Lindsey and I signed up to take the kids once a week in Diamond Bar for some crafts, singing and sharing time with other kids there age.
Here is best buds and second cousins Wyatt and Avery!
It was Dentist Day, so they had a dentist come to talk about how to take care of your teeth and Avery loved this pretend dentist girl.
During singing time, the kids sit on mommy's lap. I had both Avery and Wyatt as Lindsey stood back to take care of our little babies Ethan and Urban sleeping away.

One of Wyatt's favorite songs where the crocadile eats the monkeys.
Although they were a little shy and reserved at first, it didn't take long before they were their crazy selves.
Closely listening to what Mrs. Dorothy had to say next.

1 comment:

Jason and Kelsey said...

wait...whaaaat!? you're doing the blog thing? awesome! i can't wait to read a post a day! good luck!